Pediatric Urologist Dr Oswald in Linz, Austria
- Malformations of the urogenital tract (bladder exstrophy, hypospadia, undescended testis, primary reflux and varicocele)
- Recurrent urinary tract infections (e.g. due to hydronephrosis)
- Diagnosis and treatment of tumours of the urogenital tract
- Functional neurological disorders of the bladder (e.g. neurogenic bladder in MMC myelomeningocele or secondary reflux)
- Conditions of the external genitalia
- Care of young adults (adolescents)
- Enuresis (bed-wetting)
Asst Lect. Dr Josef Oswald heads the Department of Pediatric Urology at the Sisters of Mercy Hospital in Linz.
His emphasis include malformations of the urogenital tract, including bladder exstrophy and recurrent urinary tract infections. He also treats tumors of the urogenital tract and functional neurological disorders of the bladder. Adolescents up to the age of 18 are comprehensively and expertly cared for by Dr Oswald and his team.
You can view Asst Lect. Dr Oswald’s website.
Information About LinzMORE
Benefits Programme on Site
Agent CS creates space so that you can concentrate on your most important tasks - an innovative service agency which uses existing networks in a wide variety of areas to provide you with a solution customised for you.
PRIMO MEDICO is an accredited partner of Lufthansa Health & Medical. Benefit as a member or user of PRIMO MEDICO from special terms that provide you and your travelling companion with discounts on a variety of fares offered by Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian and brussels airlines.
Professional Aviation Solutions is a young, motivated team of experienced aircraft charter experts, which collaborates with only the most reputable airlines.