Hotel Nassauer Hof Wiesbaden
Situated in the heart of Wiesbaden, this traditional hotel has been a permanent character piece since 1813 and is one of the true grand hotels of today. It's the living room of the state capital and an 'urban retreat' for guests from all over the world at the same time.
A grand hotel since 1813.
Esteem. Passion. Character piece.
Situated in the heart of Wiesbaden, this traditional hotel has been a permanent character piece since 1813 and is one of the true grand hotels of today. It is the living room of the state capital and an 'urban retreat' for guests from all over the world at the same time.
The hotel stands out for:
- First house on the square – family-run
- Best location in Wiesbaden, in the centre, right next to the spa and casino
- Directly on the most exclusive shopping street of the city, Wilhelmstraße
- Discreet & personal concierge service
- Limousine shuttle available
- Just a short way away from the DKD and HSK clinics, with whom it works in close collaboration
- Spacious rooms, most with air conditioning
- Distinguished in-house physiotherapists
- The first hotel in Germany to be awarded the Superior 5-Star rating.
- Its gourmet restaurant "Ente" is the only starred restaurant in Wiesbaden
- The only cigar bar with fireplace and piano music in Wiesbaden
- The only rooftop pool in Germany with sun terrace and thermal water from its own private spring
- Only 20 minutes away from the international Frankfurt Airport.
The multifaceted hotel offering with its 159 rooms and suites, 1 gourmet restaurant, 2 restaurants, 1 cigar bar with fireplace, 9 event rooms, and Nassauer Hof Thermal Baths, spread over more than 1,500m², promises lasting relaxation and pure enjoyment with regional roots.
The hotel is a partner of "Leading Hotels of the World", "Leading SPA", "Selektion deutscher Luxushotels", "Fair Jobs" and the "Jeunes Restaurateur".
The gourmet restaurant ENTE – a culinary institution in Wiesbaden for almost 4 decades – is one of the most famous gourmet restaurants in Germany and has been awarded 1 Michelin Star and 17 points from Gault Millau. With Michael Kammermeier, there's a young chef standing at the restaurant's traditional stove. He calls his cuisine "inspired by the world's flavours – apart from Antarctica." The duck (Ente) is at home all over the world – except in Antarctica. Its custom "flight routes" to distant countries, which vary according to the season, are his source of inspiration when it comes to flavours and combinations. Restaurant manager and sommerlière Marcella Schaefer selects wine "personalities" and "new discoveries" to accompany these. Classic and traditional craftsmanship combined with a young team spirit promise creative and harmonious interpretations. The ENTEN Bistro, on the other hand, offers fine French-Italian cuisine in a relaxed bistro setting that also comes from the kitchen of Mr Kammermeier's team. He describes it as "fine dining – simply casual".
Restaurant Orangerie offers true classics with a slightly seasonal touch, interpreted in a modern way. The chef, Salvatore Bella, and restaurant manager, Alexander Offermanns, call their cuisine "A modern twist on classics".
The Nassauer Hof Bar is the only cigar bar in Wiesbaden with a crackling fireplace and daily live music – "Fire on the rocks". It stands out for having a hand-picked selection of cigars, exclusive signature cocktails and an atmospheric, casual ambience with the team of bar manager Patrick Wokan.
Beauty, sport, health, prevention and rehabilitation: these are the elements of the Nassauer Hof Thermal Baths in Wiesbaden, which invite you to relax and achieve a sense of wellbeing in an area of 1500 sqm. The spacious spa area on the 5th floor of the hotel with its thermal bath and view over the roofs of the city, as well as the ARTEMIS Beauty Spa, invites you to unwind and relax your soul.
The Nassauer Hof offers guests the following advantages when using the advantage code "Primo Medico":
- Seasonal welcome treatment on arrival
- One complimentary 75ml bottle of water upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi
- Upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability)
- 24h reception & concierge service
- 24h in-room dining
- Free use of the spa area, covering 1,500 m²
Hotel Nassauer Hof | Kaiser-Friedrich-Platz 3-4 | 65183 Wiesbaden | Germany