Endocrinologist in Berlin
- Cycle diagnostics and monitoring
- Spermiogram/andrological examination
- Ectopic permeability test (by means of ultrasound, trans-vaginal hydrolazoscopy, uterine cavity mirroring, or abdominal reflection)
- In vitro fertilisation/embryo transfer
- Sperm micro-injection (ICSI)
- Genetic diagnostics in the context of IVF/ICSI treatment
- Operative treatment of uterine and tubal disorders
Range of Diagnostic Services
- Gynaecological examination, ultrasound examination
- Ejaculate examination (spermiogram), andrological examination
- Cycle diagnostics and cycle control
- Clarification of the genetic causes of sterility and infertility
- Transvaginal endoscopy (TVE), transvaginal hydrolazoscopy (abdominal transpiration from the vagina)
Range of Therapeutic Services
- Conductivity testing by contrast medium and ultrasound
- Hormonal stimulation of the ovaries
- In vitro fertilisation, embryo transfer
- Sperm micro-injection (ICSI, intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
- TESE, MESA
- Polar body diagnostics and pre-implantation diagnostics
- Operative treatment of uterine disorders and ectopic function disorders
- Cryopreservation of sperm and fertilised egg cells, cryo-TESE
- Diagnostics of trace elements and harmful substances
- Gynaecological endocrinology
- Care of high-risk pregnancies in the first three months
Endocrinologist Dr Matthias Bloechle MD is an experienced specialist in reproductive medicine and gynaecological endocrinology. He is co-owner of the Kinderwunschzentrum (fertility center) at the Gedächtniskirche (memorial church) in Berlin. Dr Bloechle and his team inform and advise patients about the options for clarifying male and female fertility as well as treatment methods in case of fertility problems.
Detailed Diagnostics of Men and Women With Fertility Problems
Thanks to the ever-increasing scientific knowledge and medical possibilities, many couples with fertility problems can now be helped. Because the reasons can vary greatly and can be traced to both the man and the woman, Dr Bloechle specialises in supervising and accompanying the couple as a whole.
Each pair is first thoroughly examined by Dr Bloechle and his colleagues. Among other things, this entails an exact cycle analysis and gynaecological examination of women and sperm examination of men.
A Holistic and Trusting Relationship Along the Way to a Planned Child
Dr Bloechle and his team determine the female and male fertility and are always available to discuss current treatment options. There are various therapeutic approaches to support couples along the way to having their own child.
There are medical options (e.g. positively influencing the female hormones) as well as alternative techniques (e.g. acupuncture). Dr Bloechle and his team of fertility specialists will be happy to help you. Your wishes will be treated confidentially. His team includes a specialist in psychosomatic medicine that will accompany the couple in this emotionally demanding life situation.
Highly-Experienced Endocrinologist and Specialist in Artificial Insemination in Berlin
Thanks to in vitro fertilisation, which was established in 1978, it is now possible to help childless couples have their own child. Through intensive hormonal pre-treatment, the ovaries of the woman are stimulated to promote the growth of several ovules. The egg cells can then be removed with a fine needle through the vaginal wall under mild anaesthesia. These eggs cells are combined with approximately 100,000 sperm to enable artificial insemination in a test tube (in vitro). After only 24 h in an incubator, possible fertilisations are visible. The fertilised embryos are placed in the uterine cavity 2-3 days after the eggs were removed (embryo transfer).
Dr Bloechle has many years of experience in gynaecological endocrinology and reproductive medicine and is a trustworthy point of contact for couples with fertility problems in Berlin.
Dr Bloechle and his team introduced pre-implantation diagnostics in Germany and were the first working group in Germany to achieve the birth of a healthy child after using this method.
- Human Medicine studies in Marburg and Berlin
- Specialist physician training as a specialist for women's health at the Charité University Hospital
- Many years of experience in the departments of reproductive medicine and endocrinology – most recently as deputy head of the department
- Advanced training in “Reproductive Medicine and Endocrinology”
- Dr Silke Marr MD
Co-owner of fertility practice
- Dr Friederike Taraz MD
- Dr Julia Bartley MD
- Ms Astrid Kim
- On every other Thursday, there is a free information evening at 8:00 pm
|Berlin Central Station||4 km|
|Berlin Tegel Airport||12,5 km|
Information about Berlin
The German state capital of the federal state with the same name is located in the east of the Federal Republic of Germany. Berlin is the largest city in the country and the seat of government since 1999. The rivers Spree, Havel and smaller rivers and streams flow through the city. Furthermore, the cityscape is characterised by lakes, forests and parks, making Berlin one of the greenest capitals. The Berlin Mitte district is located in the centre of the 12 districts into which the city is divided.
Benefits programme on site
Staying at “frederics” means living in the heart of the capital, right at Hackescher Markt in Berlin Mitte. Re-opened in 2015, “frederics BERLIN CITY Hackescher Markt” is characterised by its stylish character, its central location and last but not least by its concept of feeling at home in a foreign city.
The Waldorf Astoria Berlin is a luxury hotel in the heart of Berlin City West. It combines incomparable design, proximity to Berlin's sights and superb service with an all-luxury stay for its guests.
Agent CS creates space so that you can concentrate on your most important tasks - an innovative service agency which uses existing networks in a wide variety of areas to provide you with a solution customised for you.
PRIMO MEDICO is an accredited partner of Lufthansa Health & Medical. Benefit as a member or user of PRIMO MEDICO from special terms that provide you and your travelling companion with discounts on a variety of fares offered by Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian and brussels airlines.
Professional Aviation Solutions is a young, motivated team of experienced aircraft charter experts, which collaborates with only the most reputable airlines.